Contact Us


We are responsible for all County road and street signs. If you notice a sign missing or damaged please call us at 256-825-1062 or fill out the following form so that we may replace it. If this is an emergency type situation, please call the Sheriff's department at (256) 825-4264.

* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Phone:
* Name of The Road:
* Type of Sign:

* - Required Field

© Copyright Tallapoosa County    All Rights Reserved